Conversation with female ghost in Pithoragarh, India

I want to share an absolutely true incident that happened with me around Pithoragarh.

The thing is from the year 2008.  I had gone to visit Pithoragarh with my middle brother.  It was around mid-June.  We were staying in the hotel.  Walking during the day and resting in the hotel in the evening.  One day we made a plan to visit Mount Abbott, about 15 km from Champawat.  This place was a very beautiful place.  There was a beautiful view of all the hills from this place.  My brother said that do not come so far from the hotel, but stay here as a paying guest in a house.  We booked a room in the house for four days.  Now we used to go to view the hills everyday and rest in the room in the evening.  On the third day I did not go for a walk due to laziness but brother went and I kept sleeping in the room when I woke up it was eight o'clock in the night but my brother's whereabouts were not known.  I was very worried and I got up with the intention of looking for him, in such a long time the brother came.  I took a sigh of relief.  Brother told me at night, dear elder brother, this place is very beautiful, I will stay for ten more days, you make payment.  I wanted to go from there now because I had seen most of the places but on the insistence of my brother, I made the payment.

The next day my brother offered to me that o' my  brother, do such a thing that both of us do not move together and go in different directions and meet in the room in the evening.  I was a little surprised but thought that no one would want to roam alone.  We did the same.  After three or four days passed, I noticed that my brother comes to the room very late.  I interrupted my brother many times and also advised that this is not right from the point of view of security.But brother's behavior did not change.

One day I secretly followed my brother that why does it take so long to come.  I saw the brother sitting on a stone near the hill around Mount Abbott.  I too went a short distance from him and stood in the cover of the trees.  It must have been only about half an hour that a beautiful 20-21  year old girl standing in front of the hills appeared.  I could hardly hold back my laughter and thought to myself, Oh!  So the whole affair is to come late to the brother's place and stay for several days. Well, I raised my ears to listen to the brother's conversation with her.

Brother was saying  Muhmil (who has no name) Today you have taken a long time.  My Khadoos brother keeps on asking me questions in the same way.  Today again I will be cooked dishonest.  After all, how far do you live that takes so much time?  She went on laughing.  Where do we live far away, we have been here for many years and suddenly said that after a thousand years, I have seen a man here.  Then she went on laughing.Brother said now I cannot live without you.  Today I will keep expressing my heart, I swear to you Muhmil, don't stop me today but I will die. And brother said to her- "I love you Muhmil, I love you!"  Come to me or I will come to you.  Marry me I will make you very happy.  Tell your father to meet my brother once.  Please meet please!  The brother kept on talking non-stop and my breath was missing.  I don't know when I came out of the tree cover and stood near my brother and put my hand on his shoulder.  Muhamil stood still.  Her long hair was waving at her waist.  And she giggled and went on laughing.  When the brother calmed down by speaking, we both saw that Muhamil started crying while laughing and took the name of my brother 'Asim' and said that Asim, I also love you to the extent of madness.

You can't imagine how much I have fallen in love with you in such a short time.  After a thousand years I heard these words from the mouth of a man whom I had been yearning to hear for so many years.  But ah!  I wish I could marry you a wish!!!  But I was satisfied.  My craving is over.  Only because of you Asim, because of you!  Now I am leaving, don't come here from tomorrow.  I will not meet you here.  But while going I bless you that you will be extremely happy in life, you will be successful, you will not get any sorrow.  My brother kept shouting, don't leave like this, but her voice kept reverberating in silence - "Goodbye Asim, Goodbye Asim, Goodbye ••••"

The evening twilight had set in.  When I raised my brother with support, then the brother felt my presence there.  And I came to the room with my brother.  Now that it was open to me, the brother explained everything to me in detail and took it into confidence and requested my help and requested not to mention this incident at home.  I assured him that after finding out that girl, I will get her married by any means.  We both went to the same hill three or four times in a row but that girl did not come.  We also inquired in the surrounding area and also mentioned the face and appearance but no one gave information about any such girl.

Now my brother did not intend to stay any longer because his mind was disturbed.  I made a plan to return and we went back home.  Coming home, the brother started feeling sad.  Parents, sisters and other brothers could not understand the reason for this.  Brother was not able to reach the duty on time.  He stays up late at night and gets up late in the morning.  I thought that if the my brother gets married, he will be busy with his wife and the memory of that girl will go out of my mind.  I asked my parents to look for a girl for my brother.  During this time, a girl's relation came for the brother through a person of some acquaintance.  Mother and sisters went to see her.  The family liked that girl very much.  Spoke to brother  The brother did not even say yes to any girl.  He refused but on persuasion of me and father  agreed to get married.  But he flatly refused to see the girl.  But that girl had seen my brother in his office.

Meanwhile, I was transferred to another city.  But my heartfelt desire was to get my brother married in front of my eyes and go to another city, but due to departmental constraints, I had to shift to another city.  The date of the brother's marriage was fixed in October 2008.  I came back home after taking 5-6 leave to attend the wedding.  All pre-wedding events were held.  Eventually the brother got mentally ready to live his new life.  I explained to my brother on the day of marriage that even after forgetting  all, do not mention anything about Muhmil, as relations can get sour.

At eleven o'clock in the night, we all departed for our home in a car. We reached home around 12.30 a.m.  We had cousins ​​at home.  The bride was surrounded by them all.  She was taken to the room around one o'clock in the night.  I too had come to my room to take rest tired of the day.  I was thanking that by the Grace of God now my brother's life is set.  It must have been only 8-10 minutes after changing clothes etc. while lying on the bed that there was a sound of brother's door knocking. O' my elder  brother, please open the door!  I immediately opened the door and asked - "What happened now?"  His eyes were torn in astonishment.  He took my hand and took me to the room and laughed and said, Look!  This time it was my turn to be surprised.  Muhamil was sitting on the bed.  I was shocked.  So my brother said - "You are fooling us for so long, aren't you!"  She said in amazement "Mohmil?? Mohmil who? I am Shaista. Then she smiled and said shyly, didn't you guys even see the name on the wedding card. Then I saw that brother also laughed. And I slowly closed the door and came out of his room.

Today my brother has been married for more than twelve years.  He is leading a happy married life.  He has two lovely children.  Shaista still considers that sentence a joke of honeymoon.  Both of them love each other very much and are living happily.  But even today I am not able to understand who she was and where did she go?  No one else in the house knows this secret except me and my brother.  And we didn't even tell anyone.  Because everyone will call it the only reason of our mind.  Please give a comment and tell me who was she??????

Comments