A MEETING WITH PT TEACHER GHOST

I will not say ghost, but in a deserted ruined house which was on the way to the forest, I got an opportunity to stay with my friend in the night.  My friend is a deep sleeper and I am a person who wakes up with the slightest snag.  My friend fell asleep with a long sheet, I lay down on the bed next to him.  There was no light connection in that house.  We used to use the torch of our mobile for light and strong light was coming out in the torch of our mobile.  When I started trying to sleep, I started feeling negative energy, but now there was no use to be afraid.  Somehow I fell asleep. When I suddenly opened my eyes with a sigh, I saw someone standing behind the window of the room which was closed and whose spark was rusted, and also speaking.  I could clearly hear his voice.  He was speaking in a man's voice.  For example, raising the hand, lowering the hand, raising the leg, lowering the leg, etc.  When I put torch light on friend's mouth from my mobile, friend was snoring lightly and most amazing thing was following all the instructions of that window man even in his sleep.  Seeing this, my courage kept going but somehow I controlled myself and tried to wake up the friend but he did not wake up.

Exhausted, I lay down on my bed with my eyes closed.  Then the sound of the window was complete.  Then the sound stopped coming. Somehow the time was cut and at 4.30 in the morning, the friend's eyes opened and that speech was "complete".  Although I have stayed with him many times at different places, but the friend never spoke like this as soon as he woke up in the morning.  Somehow we both ran from there.  But in that house I did not mention anything to my friend, but after coming home I told everything from A to Z.  The friend usually did not believe it.  But I know so later I believe. You guys please comment and please tell whether it was window ghost or something????


Comments