Woman in a bride's dress in a deserted area

 


While traveling by car between Bhind and Morena, I saw a young woman in a bride's dress.  She had bridal make-up and  was also wearing jewellery.  She gestured to stop by giving her hand.  But we didn't stop the car.  At that time it was 2:45 in the night.  But the woman followed the car with the speed of the car for about 3 km and also hit the car's glass.  When we did not look at her, she disappeared laughing with horror.  We must have walked hardly five to seven kilometers now that we saw the same young woman walking on the side of the road in an injured condition.  Seeing this, my heart trembled.  I even happened to stop but the driver stopped me and said - "Sir, this is a haunted area. Staying here is not free from danger."  Hearing this, I trembled even more.  Just now we went some more distance and our car was passing over the bridge, then we saw the same girl playing under the bridge in the water.

I do not understand who was that girl and how did she reach this condition?

Comments